Garden Spells


Garden SpellsGarden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a delightful book.
This is a book about family, about magic, about women and love. It is also a book about an apple tree who throws its fruits just to be spiteful.
I didn't really know what to expect from Sarah Addison Allen when I ordered this book but I have to say I love Garden Spells.  Her writing style is fresh, her way of telling about relationships, love and family with a touch of magic kept me turning page after page just to be in company of this book, if you get what I mean. I think her books evoke sounds, scents of freshly baked cakes, grass and flowers.
Certainly a light read, this book will take you away from your daily routine, transport you to North Carolina and laugh and cry with Sidney and Claire for a few hours. I will be looking for more of this author's books, i like the feelings i am left with after i finish the last page.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...